Quality Orthopaedic Care
Dr. Linschoten is associated with the Baton Rouge Orthopaedic Clinic, a more the 30 physician Orthopaedic group, most of which are highly specialized in various Orthopaedic subspecialties. Dr. Linschoten is trained and experienced in the care of hip and knee problems in a full range of conditions, ranging from conservative management to the most complex of surgeries.
Our office strives to deliver highly specialized and compassionate care to all patients.
- Completed Orthopaedic residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore MD)
- Completed a Total Joint fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic
- Hip and Knee Replacements, Hip and Knee Revisions
- Minimal Invasive and Specialized Techniques
- Receives referrals from Orthopaedic surgeons throughout the region
- Trained in Stryker's Mako Robotic Assisted Surgical System